WamaLTC: Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO Train Club for the District, Maryland and Northern Virginia - What We're Planning #feed

WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io Integration <WamaLTC@...>

What We're Planning

STAY AT HOME: WamaLTC celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2020. Please check back, subscribe to our feed feed icon., or join our list on Groups.io to learn more.

Ed Kohl

Perhaps we can have online builds using zoom and have a anniversary party.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 9:13 PM WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io Integration <
WamaLTC@wamaltc.groups.io> wrote:

What We're Planning <http://wamaltc.org/> STAY AT HOME: WamaLTC
celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2020. Please check back, subscribe to
our feed [image: feed icon.] <http://wamaltc.org/wamaltc.xml>, or join our
list on Groups.io <https://wamaltc.groups.io/g/WamaLTC> to learn more.

Walter Lee

BTW there is a Lego Master's Daily Lego Quarantine Challenge
LEGO Quarantine Survival Challenge

| | |

| |
LEGO Quarantine Survival Challenge

Inspired by the hit TV show LEGO Masters! With everyone stuck at home, we decided to create a daily LEGO Mast...