WamaLTC: Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO Train Club for the District, Maryland and Northern Virginia - What We're Planning #feed

WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io Integration <WamaLTC@...>

What We're Planning

ON HIATUS: WamaLTC celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2020. While we continue to plan displays, circumstances outside our control (including any advice or requirement on us as display participants and on you as hosts or guests to remain out of congregate settings, avoid mass gatherings, and maintain distance from others when possible) may not allow them to proceed. Please check back, subscribe to our feed feed icon., or join our list on Groups.io to learn more.