Rockville Lions Club Train Show Flyer

Ken Rice

Here is the flyer for the Rockville Lions Club Train on November 13 and 14.

https://rockvillelionsclub.weebly.com/train-show.html

Ken R

Chuck Viggiani

What is the plans for this? how big of a display is it? I am interested in participating.

Chuck Viggian

Lloyd Rombold

Hi Chuck and everyone else,
Set up will be Friday night (11/12/21) between 5:00PM and 9:00PM and Saturday morning (11/13/21) from 7:30 until the show begins at 10:00AM. The show runs from 10:00AM until 4:00PM on Saturday and between 12:00 noon and 4:00PM Sunday.

The Rockville Senior Center resembles an elementary school and the room we will be in is about the size of a classroom. In the past we pushed tables together to get an area to set up out display. In the past we had an area that measured about 8 feet by 15 feet and a second area that measured about 10 feet by 6 feet. I anticipate doing the same thing again this year. I will be bringing track and power along with some baseplates to cover the table surface. I plan to have 3 loops of 9v and one outer loop of RC track.

If you want to see what we did in the past please click on this link: https://wamaltc.org/show_20181110.html.

Thanks,
Lloyd

On 11/03/2021 11:58 AM Chuck Viggiani <shmuck1982@hotmail.com> wrote:

What is the plans for this? how big of a display is it? I am interested in participating.

Chuck Viggian
/
)