Manassas 2021 Set Up and Weather

We will be under the Harris Pavilion which located at The corner of Center and West Streets in Manassas.
Set up starts around 7 am.
No cars will be allowed around the pavilion after 9 am.
The show starts at 10 am and ends at 3 pm.

Weather forecast for Saturday:
Highs in the upper 80s, 55% humidity, 12% chance of rain, winds 5mph from the west, UV Index: Very High - Bring sunscreen and a hat!

On Jun 2, 2021, at 9:06 AM, Lloyd Rombold <Lrombold@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Bob
I’m planning to come. I’ll bring a couple trains and a few buildings for the town.
You may have already put this out and I missed it but what time is the set up?

Thanks
Lloyd

Constantine Hannaher

Even if you can't be with us for the whole nine hours, I would like to encourage those on this list—new subscribers, lurkers, the curious, everybody—to stop by this Saturday even if for only a few minutes, to chat, to see what a display is like, to think about how your constructions could add to what we do, get a "Special Guest" credit, whatever. The parking in the garage at 9102 Prince William Street in Manassas is free on Saturday.

Constantine