Lions Club Train show

Lloyd Rombold

Hi All

The Lions Club Modular Train Display Show is Saturday, Nov. 13, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 14, 12 Noon – 4 p.m. at the Rockville Senior Center (1150 Carnation Drive Rockville, MD 20850). This one of our smaller shows but I like it because there are other train clubs there. Set up will be Friday evening and Saturday morning before the show starts.

If you can help with the show please respond to this email.

Thanks,
Lloyd,

Lloyd Rombold

Hi All

The Lions Club Modular Train Display Show is Saturday, Nov. 13, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 14, 12 Noon – 4 p.m. at the Rockville Senior Center (1150 Carnation Drive Rockville, MD 20850). This one of our smaller shows but I like it because there are other train clubs there. Set up will be Friday evening and Saturday morning before the show starts.

If you can help with the show please respond to this email.

Thanks,
Lloyd,

Gene N.

Lloyd, Always one of the fun ones. Count me in.

Gene

On Oct 6, 2021, at 08:43, Lloyd Rombold <lrombold@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi All

The Lions Club Modular Train Display Show is Saturday, Nov. 13, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 14, 12 Noon – 4 p.m. at the Rockville Senior Center (1150 Carnation Drive Rockville, MD 20850). This one of our smaller shows but I like it because there are other train clubs there. Set up will be Friday evening and Saturday morning before the show starts.

If you can help with the show please respond to this email.

Thanks,
Lloyd,

Walter Lee

Got it.

On Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 08:43:46 AM EDT, Lloyd Rombold <lrombold@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi All

The Lions Club Modular Train Display Show is Saturday, Nov. 13, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 14, 12 Noon – 4 p.m. at the Rockville Senior Center (1150 Carnation Drive Rockville, MD 20850). This one of our smaller shows but I like it because there are other train clubs there. Set up will be Friday evening and Saturday morning before the show starts.

If you can help with the show please respond to this email.

Thanks,
Lloyd,

Mike Harrod

Lloyd,
I am also in for this. Brickham will occupy its usual footprint but can be reduced if necessary. Thank you for coordinating this.

MikeMikeMike
Mayor For Life
Brickham City

Charles Swain

All,
I'm in, i should have a corner module, and I live in Rockville.
Best,
Chuck S.

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021, 8:32 AM Lloyd Rombold <Lrombold@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi All

The Lions Club Modular Train Display Show is Saturday, Nov. 13, 10 a.m. –
4 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 14, 12 Noon – 4 p.m. at the Rockville Senior Center
(1150 Carnation Drive Rockville, MD 20850). This one of our smaller shows
but I like it because there are other train clubs there. Set up will be
Friday evening and Saturday morning before the show starts.

If you can help with the show please respond to this email.

Thanks,
Lloyd,

Lloyd Rombold

Hi Chuck,
Thanks for the kind offer of your corner module but this show will be the old fashion style (non modular) LEGO display. We just put baseplates on the tables and lay track on the baseplates. You are welcome to come and bring any trains or buildings. I should have enough track and baseplates to do the show.

Mike, Walter, Gene and Monty,
Thanks for you response! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! Walter, will you be bringing the dinosaurs?

Thanks,
Lloyd

On 10/06/2021 5:04 PM Charles Swain <satchuck4@gmail.com> wrote:

All,
I'm in, i should have a corner module, and I live in Rockville.
Best,
Chuck S.

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021, 8:32 AM Lloyd Rombold <Lrombold@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi All

The Lions Club Modular Train Display Show is Saturday, Nov. 13, 10 a.m. –
4 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 14, 12 Noon – 4 p.m. at the Rockville Senior Center
(1150 Carnation Drive Rockville, MD 20850). This one of our smaller shows
but I like it because there are other train clubs there. Set up will be
Friday evening and Saturday morning before the show starts.

If you can help with the show please respond to this email.

Thanks,
Lloyd,

Walter Lee

I would need a ride but  I can compensate you for the ride
but I can bring the dinosaur or anything else you want.

Walter

On Thursday, October 7, 2021, 10:22:02 AM EDT, Lloyd Rombold <lrombold@comcast.net> wrote:

[...]

Ed Kohl

Lloyd,
Count me in.
Edward Kohl
(Retired-Ed)
Catonsville, MD
Cell 443 742 1317

The Lions Club Modular Train Display Show is Saturday, Nov. 13, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 14, 12 Noon – 4 p.m. at the Rockville Senior Center (1150 Carnation Drive Rockville, MD 20850). This one of our smaller shows but I like it because there are other train clubs there. Set up will be Friday evening and Saturday morning before the show starts.

If you can help with the show please respond to this email.

Thanks,
Lloyd,

Lloyd Rombold

Hi Walter
Would you email me your phone number so I can contact you?
Please send it to lrombold@comcast.net
Thanks,
Lloyd

On 10/07/2021 11:18 AM Walter Lee via groups.io <waltermlee=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

I would like to participate. I will bring trains, vehicles and a building or two. Thanks.

Bob

On Oct 6, 2021, at 8:31 AM, Lloyd Rombold <Lrombold@comcast.net> wrote:

Rockville Senior Center (1150 Carnation Drive Rockville, MD 20850)

Scott Bertaut

I'm planning to attend this event.  Since I tend to bring large and non-standard building (well, my own standard of 48 studs deep), I know it can be a little difficult to work my things into the display, so it would be good to know how much space I will probably have so I can decide which building(s) to bring.  I would also be bringing a few trains, aircraft, and my usual assortment of 8 wide cars. On Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 08:32:01 AM EDT, Lloyd Rombold <lrombold@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi All

The Lions Club Modular Train Display Show is Saturday, Nov. 13, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 14, 12 Noon – 4 p.m. at the Rockville Senior Center (1150 Carnation Drive Rockville, MD 20850). This one of our smaller shows but I like it because there are other train clubs there. Set up will be Friday evening and Saturday morning before the show starts.

If you can help with the show please respond to this email.

Thanks,
Lloyd,

Lloyd Rombold

Hi Scott.
As you remember it’s a fairly small space that we’re working with but we should be able to fit a couple of your buildings. Looking forward to seeing you.

Thanks,
Lloyd

On Oct 12, 2021, at 7:26 PM, Scott Bertaut via groups.io <scottthewaterwarrior=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Hi Bob
I’m happy that you’ll be able to make it!

Thanks,
Lloyd