lgauge.com updated

Tom

After a very long time, I have finally overhauled lgauge.com. I have added several ‘New’ MOCs and a revision to the Brick Automation Project, I also updated several old links in articles, etc.

http://lgauge.com

Please check it out and let me know if you find anything broken (or interesting).

v/r,
Tom Cook

P.S. This has reminded me that I really need to get back to being more involved. Miss you all!

Gene N.

And there are many of us who miss your presence also...
gene