Each persons branding of the train track they bring to the show. Who owns what track? How can we tell?

Ed Kohl

Each person has marked their track with different colors, different patterns or with their name. I was counting my track in prep for BrickFair and discovered I have 16 straight 9V track that are all marked the same but not with my branding mark. If each person who has LEGO track and it gets used during our shows the please take a picture of the back of your track and send it to me so I can compile a document that will help us to determine who's track we came home with in error. I using your phone to take the picture you can text it to my cell 4437421317. If you need to email it to me then use my email address listed on this message.
The last show I attended was the last B&O display we did in November of 2018.

Ed Kohl