Christmas in Purcellville

tplgo08291993

Well this event is next weekend on the 11th. The show time is 2-5. Folks will probably come in earlier to have a look before the parade.

We will be displaying in the TRAIN STATION. Space is limited. The layout will be approximately 10 tables.
I will be on site around 9AM to set up tables. If you wish to participate, please be there by 11.
Thanks Tony

Tony,

I will be there. Is it 9V or RC track?

Bob

On Dec 3, 2021, at 1:55 AM, tplgo08291993 via groups.io <tplgo08291993=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Well this event is next weekend on the 11th. The show time is 2-5. Folks will probably come in earlier to have a look before the parade.

We will be displaying in the TRAIN STATION. Space is limited. The layout will be approximately 10 tables.
I will be on site around 9AM to set up tables. If you wish to participate, please be there by 11.
Thanks Tony

tplgo08291993

I was planning to set up 9V. We should have 2 or 3 loops. We can run both platforms.

Tony

On Friday, December 3, 2021, 12:47:32 PM EST, Bob Hayes via groups.io <bobhayes1=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Tony,

I will be there.  Is it 9V or RC track?

Bob

On Dec 3, 2021, at 1:55 AM, tplgo08291993 via groups.io <tplgo08291993=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Well this event is next weekend on the 11th. The show time is 2-5. Folks will probably come in earlier to have a look before the parade.

We will be displaying in the TRAIN STATION. Space is limited. The layout will be approximately 10 tables.
I will be on site around 9AM to set up tables. If you wish to participate, please be there by 11.
Thanks Tony

Mike Harrod

I will not be participating this year.

Mike

Ed Kohl

Count me out for this one.
Ed Kohl

On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 9:15 AM Mike Harrod <mcharrod@cox.net> wrote:

I will not be participating this year.

Mike

MARGARET KEYS

Is that because of transportation, because I was planning to call you today to tell you that you could ride with me.

On Tuesday, December 7, 2021, 09:15:35 AM EST, Mike Harrod <mcharrod@cox.net> wrote:

I will not be participating this year.

Mike

Tom Johnston

I plan to attend, and bring a train. I really enjoy Purcellville and look forward to seeing the train station.

Thomas J.

Mike Harrod

Not just transportation. I have plans to go to the LUG meeting. I’m alsonot sure where my bin of winter stuff is. And even though it’s gonna be 70° on Saturday, it is also supposed to be super windy and rain later on….I’m also not very motivated to do 4+ hours of setup for a show that’s basically gonna be a 3-hour show. Thanks for the ride offer anyway.

Mike

Constantine Hannaher

Could I get a list of those who participated?

Constantine

tplgo08291993

Thanks again to those who participated!

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 08:37:52 PM EST, Constantine Hannaher via groups.io <channaher=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Could I get a list of those who participated?

Constantine

Gene N.

Margaret Keyes
Bob Hayes
Randy Hamilton
Thomas Johnston
Tony Perez
and myself

On Dec 14, 2021, at 20:37, Constantine Hannaher via groups.io <channaher=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Could I get a list of those who participated?

Constantine

Constantine Hannaher

Thank you, Gene and Tony.