Call for LGMS Modules for Timonium Show

Monty Smith

Hi All,

As of this moment, the Great Scale Model Train Show is ON for October
2nd-3rd, 2021 at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium, Maryland.
Setup will take place primarily on the afternoon of Friday, October 1st.
So far I have several people interested in coming to run trains, but not
much layout for anyone to run on! I will need 1-2 more corners (two are
already committed, one is in limbo) and a whole bunch of straight modules.
We were penciled in for 15x60 feet, however that may change based on the
needs of the show and how many modules we can arrange. If you are able to
bring an LGMS module, please reply and tell me what module(s) you'd like to
provide! I would like to have all entries in no later than the 12th, we'll
see if that actually works out.
This show will use Version 1.5 of the LGMS standard
<https://lgms.org/standards/>, please make sure your module is up-to-spec,
and if you have any questions or problems, reach out! -Monty Smith

Charles Swain

Monty,
I have the track and baseplates for 1 LGMS corner and 1 straight
module. I should be able to be there for most of the show.
I'm working on the ballast now. Any tips for cheap ballast parts?
Best,
Chuck Swain