BrickFair Track Needs

Hello,

I counted the track for the two RC loops.
Some of the straights in the yard can also be RC
I will supply the track with my name next to it listed below.
I can bring some of the other pieces if needed.

Bob

Track
32 R88 curve track - Bob Hayes
354 RC straight
10 9V Point Right
88 9V Curve
731 9V Straight
3 9V Crossing - Bob Hayes
8 9V Point Left
16 R72 curve track - Bob Hayes

Justin Rupp

I can provide the 9V points. I need to count my straights and curves to say
how much of that I could bring. Will do that after work today. None of my
RC things are available.

Justin

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 9:00 PM Bob Hayes via groups.io <bobhayes1=
aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

I counted the track for the two RC loops.
Some of the straights in the yard can also be RC
I will supply the track with my name next to it listed below.
I can bring some of the other pieces if needed.

Bob

Track
32 R88 curve track - Bob Hayes
354 RC straight
10 9V Point Right
88 9V Curve
731 9V Straight
3 9V Crossing - Bob Hayes
8 9V Point Left
16 R72 curve track - Bob Hayes

Tom Johnston

I will bring my variety of RV custom switches with the S curve cut off, and others that we have used to build more efficient yard space.

I also plan to bring a rolling shelf unit where we could assemble trains and roll them into the layout.

Thomas J

Randy Hamilton

Thanks for help we also have the club track which Margaret has

________________________________

aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

I counted the track for the two RC loops.
Some of the straights in the yard can also be RC
I will supply the track with my name next to it listed below.
I can bring some of the other pieces if needed.

Bob

Track
32 R88 curve track - Bob Hayes
354 RC straight
10 9V Point Right
88 9V Curve
731 9V Straight
3 9V Crossing - Bob Hayes
8 9V Point Left
16 R72 curve track - Bob Hayes

Ed Kohl

Here is what I can supply as far as track goes:
Track
32 R88 curve track - Bob Hayes
354 RC straight Ed has 102
10 9V Point Right Ed has 11
88 9V Curve Ed has 168
731 9V Straight Ed has 350
3 9V Crossing - Bob Hayes Ed has 3
8 9V Point Left Ed has 10
16 R72 curve track - Bob Hayes
RC Curve Ed has 60
RC Point Right Ed has 2
RC Point Left Ed has 2
RC Point Crossover Ed has 1
RC Flex track Ed has 16
In addition I have 17 9V Straight track that belongs to other club
members.

If needed I can bring:
base plates
power controllers for the 9V loops (six of them)
AC power cables and power strips
A group of different size clamps for the tables.

There are a few buildings I can bring but will post another message about
them after I take inventory.

Edward Kohl
(Retired-Ed)
Catonsville, MD
Cell 443 742 1317

aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

I counted the track for the two RC loops.
Some of the straights in the yard can also be RC I will supply the
track with my name next to it listed below.
I can bring some of the other pieces if needed.

Bob

Track
32 R88 curve track - Bob Hayes
354 RC straight
10 9V Point Right
88 9V Curve
731 9V Straight
3 9V Crossing - Bob Hayes
8 9V Point Left
16 R72 curve track - Bob Hayes

Randy Hamilton

Correction the track that Margaret has is Tony's track not club track. My mistake thanks Randy

________________________________

aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

I counted the track for the two RC loops.
Some of the straights in the yard can also be RC I will supply the
track with my name next to it listed below.
I can bring some of the other pieces if needed.

Bob

Track
32 R88 curve track - Bob Hayes
354 RC straight
10 9V Point Right
88 9V Curve
731 9V Straight
3 9V Crossing - Bob Hayes
8 9V Point Left
16 R72 curve track - Bob Hayes

Doug F

Is there still a need for straight 9V?

aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

I counted the track for the two RC loops.
Some of the straights in the yard can also be RC I will supply the
track with my name next to it listed below.
I can bring some of the other pieces if needed.

Bob

Track
32 R88 curve track - Bob Hayes
354 RC straight
10 9V Point Right
88 9V Curve
731 9V Straight
3 9V Crossing - Bob Hayes
8 9V Point Left
16 R72 curve track - Bob Hayes

Randy Hamilton

Doug if you can bring it just in case we need it. Thanks Randy