Draft BrickFair WamaLTC Track Plan

Randy,

I cleaned thing up a little. The to top loops are RC only and use R88 and R72 curves.

The trolley from Union Station now runs to the circus.

This will give us 6 running trains.

We will need a lot of track:

1085 Rail 9V Straight (some is RC)
32 R88 curve track
10 Train Track 9V Point Right
88 Rail 9V Curve
3 Train Track 9V Crossing
8 Train Track 9V Point Left
16 R72 curve track

Thoughts?
Comments?
Changes?

Bob

Ed Kohl

I can cover all the 9V track needs except for the straight track. I only
have about 350 pieces of 9V straight. I have some plastic track but need to
count it yet.
I want be on site till Thursday morning as I only have hotel room for
three nights.

Ed Kohl

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 11:16 AM Bob Hayes via groups.io <bobhayes1=
aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Randy,

I cleaned thing up a little. The to top loops are RC only and use R88 and
R72 curves.

The trolley from Union Station now runs to the circus.

This will give us 6 running trains.

We will need a lot of track:

1085 Rail 9V Straight (some is RC)
32 R88 curve track
10 Train Track 9V Point Right
88 Rail 9V Curve
3 Train Track 9V Crossing
8 Train Track 9V Point Left
16 R72 curve track

Thoughts?
Comments?
Changes?

Bob

Randy Hamilton

Bob looks great just on question how many tables will we need. Thanks Randy

________________________________
I cleaned thing up a little. The to top loops are RC only and use R88 and R72 curves.

The trolley from Union Station now runs to the circus.

This will give us 6 running trains.

We will need a lot of track:

1085 Rail 9V Straight (some is RC)
32 R88 curve track
10 Train Track 9V Point Right
88 Rail 9V Curve
3 Train Track 9V Crossing
8 Train Track 9V Point Left
16 R72 curve track

Thoughts?
Comments?
Changes?

Bob

[cid:2F5C374A-1042-42E5-B301-5121155B8BA6@home]

Randy,

It is thirty-six (36) 30’x96’ tables. This is six more than last year.

Bob

On Jul 14, 2021, at 12:17 AM, Randy Hamilton <Hrandy36@hotmail.com> wrote:

Bob looks great just on question how many tables will we need. Thanks Randy

________________________________
I cleaned thing up a little. The to top loops are RC only and use R88 and R72 curves.

The trolley from Union Station now runs to the circus.

This will give us 6 running trains.

We will need a lot of track:

1085 Rail 9V Straight (some is RC)
32 R88 curve track
10 Train Track 9V Point Right
88 Rail 9V Curve
3 Train Track 9V Crossing
8 Train Track 9V Point Left
16 R72 curve track

Thoughts?
Comments?
Changes?

Bob

[cid:2F5C374A-1042-42E5-B301-5121155B8BA6@home]

<bf2021_002.jpg>

Charles Swain

I can contribute:
8 R88
8 R72
8 rc straight
4 R104 switches (2r and 2l; if you want to try high speed xovers)

I wont be able to attend and would need someone to be responsible for them.
--Chuck S

Constantine Hannaher

Thanks, Bob. If Mike's section can be called out by name, perhaps so can mine: Clearfield. I have supplied Randy with a request, whether its magnitude will be accommodated I have yet to hear.

Constantine

Randy Hamilton

Ok Ed

________________________________
Thanks, Bob. If Mike's section can be called out by name, perhaps so can mine: Clearfield. I have supplied Randy with a request, whether its magnitude will be accommodated I have yet to hear.

Constantine

Doug F

And the State Highway Administration yard I'm trying to get done can be
stuck in any industrial area.

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021, 12:04 PM Randy Hamilton <Hrandy36@hotmail.com> wrote:

Ok Ed

________________________________
Thanks, Bob. If Mike's section can be called out by name, perhaps so can
mine: Clearfield. I have supplied Randy with a request, whether its
magnitude will be accommodated I have yet to hear.

Constantine

Ian Rabusseau

I'm in for BF this year. I have a bunch of 9v track (forget the total count, ~200+) and my usual stuff (point-to-point, trains, baseplates, etc). I plan on getting there late afternoon/evening on Thursday and staying to tear down Sunday. I can bring power cords and splitters as well.
--Ian On Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 11:15:41 AM EDT, Bob Hayes via groups.io <bobhayes1=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Randy,

I cleaned thing up a little.  The to top loops are RC only and use R88 and R72 curves.

The trolley from Union Station now runs to the circus.

This will give us 6 running trains.

We will need a lot of track:

1085  Rail 9V Straight (some is RC)
32  R88 curve track
10  Train Track 9V Point Right
88  Rail 9V Curve
3  Train Track 9V Crossing
8  Train Track 9V Point Left
16  R72 curve track

Thoughts?
Comments?
Changes?

Bob

Chuck Viggiani

I am going to try to be there for set up weds afternoon, hopefully its a peaceful day in the city. I have 2 complete point to point setups one for the rail yard, and 1 for the trolley. i have a bunch of RC track for the rail yard. for the circus, it is a tent, and long parade of wagons, performers and animals as well as the train.

Chuck Viggiani
202-420-8207

Tom Johnston

Yay! for wide curves.