2021 Rockville Lions Train Show

Lloyd Rombold

Thanks. I just forwarded the email that I got from the lions club. I guess I should’ve looked at the subject line.

Lloyd

On Jul 9, 2021, at 7:49 AM, Constantine Hannaher via groups.io <channaher=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

As administrator I have edited the subject line, as you were

Constantine

Constantine Hannaher

As administrator I have edited the subject line, as you were

Constantine

Gene N.

Just reread your email. I’m sure you mean 2021…

On Jul 8, 2021, at 15:13, Lloyd Rombold <lrombold@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi All,
It looks like the Rockville Lions Club Train Show is on again this year. It's too early to ask who wants to help with the display. I just sending this out so that everyone can put this on their calendars.

Thanks,
Lloyd

Hi Everybody,

It is with great excitement that the Rockville Lions Club announces that we will have our 30th annual Train Show this year! The Rockville Senior Center is now open and we have reserved our usual date of Veterans Day Weekend. This year it will be November 12 – 14. We will have all our usual rooms and the times should be the same:

Friday set-up 5pm – 9pm

Saturday set-up 7:30am – 10am, Show 10am – 4pm

Sunday set-up 10am – 12pm, Show 12pm – 4-pm

Sunday Takedown/Cleanup 4pm – 8pm

Please save the date and feel free to put it out on your social media outlets. Let me know if you know of any other clubs that might want to participate this year.

I will be able to get more specifics out later. I don’t think we’ll have many COVID restrictions, if so I’ll let you know when I get them.

Thank you for all your help for the Rockville Lions Club over the years! Because of your help we have been able to give away almost $100,000 in scholarships to needy Montgomery College students over the last 20 years, vision screen for free to over 3,000 children over the past 20 years and supply a free book at Christmas to every student at Twinbrook Elementary School for the past 8 years. You have been making a difference in people’s lives for years!

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks and see you in November!

Jay Udovich

Rockville Lions Club

Gene N.