WAMALUG and LTC email groups?

Lloyd Rombold

Hi,
Yes things have changed a little. The new email group is wamaltc@wamaltc.groups.io mailto:wamaltc@wamaltc.groups.io . I believe Constantine is the person who set up the group and he can add you to the group. There is also a Discord group. Constantine can also help you to get into it.

Nice to here from you!
Lloyd

On 06/08/2021 4:13 PM KennyLisaR <kennylisar@gmail.com> wrote:

hi Lloyd!

With our move and other chaos of the last 2 years ... we haven't kept up with where/how to join the new email groups for WAMALUG and WAMALTC, since yahoogroups folded.

Can you please point us in the right direction?

Thanks so much! Hope you're doing well and that we see you soon!

Lisa Reynolds ... & Zach ...