Manassas 2021 Set Up and Weather

Constantine Hannaher

Even if you can't be with us for the whole nine hours, I would like to encourage those on this list—new subscribers, lurkers, the curious, everybody—to stop by this Saturday even if for only a few minutes, to chat, to see what a display is like, to think about how your constructions could add to what we do, get a "Special Guest" credit, whatever. The parking in the garage at 9102 Prince William Street in Manassas is free on Saturday.

Constantine

We will be under the Harris Pavilion which located at The corner of Center and West Streets in Manassas.
Set up starts around 7 am.
No cars will be allowed around the pavilion after 9 am.
The show starts at 10 am and ends at 3 pm.

Weather forecast for Saturday:
Highs in the upper 80s, 55% humidity, 12% chance of rain, winds 5mph from the west, UV Index: Very High - Bring sunscreen and a hat!

On Jun 2, 2021, at 9:06 AM, Lloyd Rombold <Lrombold@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Bob
I’m planning to come. I’ll bring a couple trains and a few buildings for the town.
You may have already put this out and I missed it but what time is the set up?

Thanks
Lloyd