LEGO won't make modern war machines, but others are picking up the pieces

Ken Rice

Constantine Hannaher

Ken, I've let this through but I consider it off-topic for this group, I wish you wouldn't reflexively send links to both groups without further explanation. What say the rest of you?

Constantine

It is Lego related, but I think messages here should be kept to Lego trains.

Sent from my new BobPhone 12 mini

On Dec 13, 2020, at 10:55 AM, Constantine Hannaher via groups.io <channaher=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Ken, I've let this through but I consider it off-topic for this group, I wish you wouldn't reflexively send links to both groups without further explanation. What say the rest of you?

Constantine

Gene N.

Agree, and after reading the article it was mostly a rehash of the Osprey debacle and aftermarket sellers... old news