WamaLTC: Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO Train Club for the District, Maryland and Northern Virginia - What We're Planning #feed

Walter Lee

BTW there is a Lego Master's Daily Lego Quarantine Challenge
LEGO Quarantine Survival Challenge

| | |

| |
LEGO Quarantine Survival Challenge

Inspired by the hit TV show LEGO Masters! With everyone stuck at home, we decided to create a daily LEGO Mast...

On Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 09:42:41 PM EDT, Ed Kohl <et3kohl4lego@...> wrote:

Perhaps we can have online builds using zoom and have a anniversary party.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 9:13 PM WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io Integration <
WamaLTC@wamaltc.groups.io> wrote:

What We're Planning <http://wamaltc.org/> STAY AT HOME: WamaLTC
celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2020. Please check back, subscribe to
our feed [image: feed icon.] <http://wamaltc.org/wamaltc.xml>, or join our
list on Groups.io <https://wamaltc.groups.io/g/WamaLTC> to learn more.

Ed Kohl

Perhaps we can have online builds using zoom and have a anniversary party.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 9:13 PM WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io Integration <
WamaLTC@wamaltc.groups.io> wrote:

What We're Planning <http://wamaltc.org/> STAY AT HOME: WamaLTC
celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2020. Please check back, subscribe to
our feed [image: feed icon.] <http://wamaltc.org/wamaltc.xml>, or join our
list on Groups.io <https://wamaltc.groups.io/g/WamaLTC> to learn more.

WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io Integration <WamaLTC@...>

What We're Planning

STAY AT HOME: WamaLTC celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2020. Please check back, subscribe to our feed feed icon., or join our list on Groups.io to learn more.