WamaLTC: Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO Train Club for the District, Maryland and Northern Virginia - What We're Planning #feed

WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io Integration <WamaLTC@...>

What We're Planning

CANCELED: The display that WamaLTC planned for March 21-22, 2020 at the Fairfax Station Railroad Museum in Fairfax Station, Virginia is CANCELED. WamaLTC celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2020. While we plan displays, circumstances outside our control may not allow them to proceed. Please check back, subscribe to our feed feed icon., or join our list on Groups.io to learn more.