Manassas Heritage Railway Festival June 6, 2020

All,

WamaLTC has been invited to display at the 26th Annual Manassas Heritage Railway Festival on June 6, 2020 from 10 am to 3 pm.

I filled out the application but have not received a confirmation yet.

I want to start planning now. Please let me know if you plan to participate and what you are thinking about bringing. Remember we usually have high club participation and space is limited so be selective with you what you want to bring so that everyone has the opportunity to participate.

Thanks,

Bob Hayes

Ed Kohl

Bob,
Count me in, I will think about how much space I would like and let you
know.
Ed Kohl

WamaLTC has been invited to display at the 26th Annual Manassas Heritage
Railway Festival on June 6, 2020 from 10 am to 3 pm.

I filled out the application but have not received a confirmation yet.

I want to start planning now. Please let me know if you plan to participate
and what you are thinking about bringing. Remember we usually have high
club participation and space is limited so be selective with you what you
want to bring so that everyone has the opportunity to participate.

Thanks,

Bob Hayes

Ian Rab <irab88@...>

Hi Bob!

My schedule is good this year! I can make it with my usual assortment of trains and electronics. I have ~300 straights and a good collection of 32x baseplates.

--Ian

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 12:26 PM, Bob Hayes bobhayes1@... [wamaltc]
<wamaltc@...> wrote:

All,

WamaLTC has been invited to display at the 26th Annual Manassas Heritage Railway Festival on June 6, 2020 from 10 am to 3 pm.

I filled out the application but have not received a confirmation yet.

I want to start planning now. Please let me know if you plan to participate and what you are thinking about bringing. Remember we usually have high club participation and space is limited so be selective with you what you want to bring so that everyone has the opportunity to participate.

Thanks,

Bob Hayes

__._,_.___

Posted by: Bob Hayes <bobhayes1@...>

.

__,_._,___

Abraham Friedman <scrope601@...>

Count me in. I currently plan to bring 3 baseplates of small houses.

Abe

On Mar 9, 2020, at 12:26 PM, Bob Hayes via Groups.Io <bobhayes1@...> wrote:

All,

WamaLTC has been invited to display at the 26th Annual Manassas Heritage Railway Festival on June 6, 2020 from 10 am to 3 pm.

I filled out the application but have not received a confirmation yet.

I want to start planning now. Please let me know if you plan to participate and what you are thinking about bringing. Remember we usually have high club participation and space is limited so be selective with you what you want to bring so that everyone has the opportunity to participate.

Thanks,

Bob Hayes

Monty Smith <montyslegotrains@...>

I'll bring my drawbridge and surrounding scenery again

-Monty

On March 9, 2020 at 12:26 PM "Bob Hayes bobhayes1@... [wamaltc]" <wamaltc@...> wrote:

All,

WamaLTC has been invited to display at the 26th Annual Manassas Heritage Railway Festival on June 6, 2020 from 10 am to 3 pm.

I filled out the application but have not received a confirmation yet.

I want to start planning now. Please let me know if you plan to participate and what you are thinking about bringing. Remember we usually have high club participation and space is limited so be selective with you what you want to bring so that everyone has the opportunity to participate.

Thanks,

Bob Hayes

__._,_.___

Posted by: Bob Hayes <bobhayes1@...>

.

__,_._,___

Mike Harrod

Bob,
I plan on participating; Brickham occupies about 2-3 club tables.
Mike Harrod
Mayor for Life
Brickham

Rich Schamus

As I replied on our former group, Linda and I are intending to participate, provided things are better by then,of course.

Rich

Scott Bertaut

Think I replied in the old Yahoo group, but since that switched over to just being email it hasn't always worked for me.

I plan to attend this event, should be bringing my two houses, the car dealership, and an assortment of other trains and road vehicles. I might also be bringing a diner restaurant MOC if it gets built by than, but as usual, I can leave some stuff out if we don't have enough space.

I know it is a little early for track plans, but any chance we will be using long curves at this event? Finally got my streamlined steamer running good, it makes normal 9v curves just fine, but I think it would look amazing going around some wide radius ones.