WamaLTC: Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO Train Club for the District, Maryland and Northern Virginia - What We're Planning #feed

main@WamaLTC.groups.io Integration <main@...>

What We're Planning

NEXT/NEW EVENT: WamaLTC plans a display on November 9-10, 2019 at the 29th Annual Modular Train Display Show at the Rockville Senior Center in Rockville, Maryland. WamaLTC plans a display on Saturday, December 14, 2019 among the Holiday Festivities at the Historical Bush Tabernacle in Purcellville, Virginia.WamaLTC plans displays! Please check back, subscribe to our feed feed icon., or join our Yahoo! Group to learn more.