2021 Rockville Lions Train Show Final Results

Lloyd Rombold

Thanks to everyone that helped with the Rockville lions club train show. I had a great time and I appreciate everybody’s help. Below is a note from the event organizer.

Subject: 2021 Rockville Lions Train Show Final Results

Hi All,

Thank you for an excellent train show! We ended up with 406 attendees total over the two days. That’s a nice increase over the last few years. After we pay out all expenses we should clear about $2,000 for our charitable programs. The Rockville Lions will use 100% of the proceeds from this train show to help give preschoolers vision screening, eye exams for underprivileged Rockville residents, scholarships for underprivileged Rockville youths at Montgomery College and books for children at Twinbrook Elementary School.

Year after year your participation in our train show has changed lives for many people. We greatly appreciate your help over the years!

Thank you again and we’re excited about 2022!

Happy Holidays to all,
Jay Udovich
Rockville Lions Club

Gene N.

I knew there was a reason this is my favorite show…

On Nov 24, 2021, at 08:59, Lloyd Rombold <lrombold@comcast.net> wrote:

[...]

Yes indeed - I got to play with Lego trains and see other model trains, people got to see cool trains and a worthy charity got some money.

Thank you Lloyd for putting this one together.