2021 Rockville Lions Train Show

Lloyd Rombold

Below is a message from the event organizer.
ALSO!!!
Be careful of your speed when driving to the Rockville Senior Center. In the past there were speed cameras set up on Nelson Street.

Subject: 2021 Rockville Lions Train Show

Hi Everybody,

The Rockville Lions Club 30th Annual Train Show is less than a week away! We’re excited that we can do everything we did in previous years with 2 exceptions: the City of Rockville has a mask mandate in all government buildings. The Senior Center is a government building so all need to wear masks while indoors (except eating and drinking). The other exception is limits on room occupancy. I don’t think that will a problem, the smaller rooms are 15-20 people at any given time and up to 75 people in the large room.

We will have doughnuts and coffee/tea for you Saturday and Sunday morning.
Lunch will be provided both days.

Our set-up schedule is the same as every year:

Friday: Set-up 5pm – 9pm
Saturday: Set-up 7:30am – 10am
Show 10am – 4pm
Sunday: Set-up 10am – 12noon