From: Emily Petrus <emily_babs@...>
To: "info@..." <info@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2022, 11:11:55 PM EDT
Subject: Brickfair 2022 co-participation?

Hi,
My name is Emily Petrus, my son Gabe is the boy who shows up at your Rockville Lions Club show every November with custom trains - thank you for always allowing him to run on you track!
He’s been busy building as always and has said he’d like to display his creations at Brickfair in VA this year. Will you all be there? I know he can’t join your group officially because he’s a kid but would you consider letting him join your display? We’re happy to contribute to the cost of table renting, have loads of tracks (plain and with power) and cool trains of course.
Thanks again for all your hospitality and we hope to see you all soon!
Emily Petrus
Ps Gabe says hi especially to scout :)

Join WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.