Re: Manassas Heritage Railway Festival June 6, 2020

Scott Bertaut

Think I replied in the old Yahoo group, but since that switched over to just being email it hasn't always worked for me.

I plan to attend this event, should be bringing my two houses, the car dealership, and an assortment of other trains and road vehicles. I might also be bringing a diner restaurant MOC if it gets built by than, but as usual, I can leave some stuff out if we don't have enough space.

I know it is a little early for track plans, but any chance we will be using long curves at this event? Finally got my streamlined steamer running good, it makes normal 9v curves just fine, but I think it would look amazing going around some wide radius ones.

Join WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.