Re: Lions Club Train show

Lloyd Rombold

Hi Scott.
As you remember it’s a fairly small space that we’re working with but we should be able to fit a couple of your buildings. Looking forward to seeing you.

Thanks,
Lloyd

On Oct 12, 2021, at 7:26 PM, Scott Bertaut via groups.io <scottthewaterwarrior=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

 I'm planning to attend this event. Since I tend to bring large and non-standard building (well, my own standard of 48 studs deep), I know it can be a little difficult to work my things into the display, so it would be good to know how much space I will probably have so I can decide which building(s) to bring. I would also be bringing a few trains, aircraft, and my usual assortment of 8 wide cars. On Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 08:32:01 AM EDT, Lloyd Rombold <lrombold@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi All

The Lions Club Modular Train Display Show is Saturday, Nov. 13, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 14, 12 Noon – 4 p.m. at the Rockville Senior Center (1150 Carnation Drive Rockville, MD 20850). This one of our smaller shows but I like it because there are other train clubs there. Set up will be Friday evening and Saturday morning before the show starts.

If you can help with the show please respond to this email.

Thanks,
Lloyd,

Join WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.