Re: Manassas Wrap-up

Lloyd Rombold

Hi Bob
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed doing the train show last Saturday. It was great seeing everyone! I really missed seeing my WAMALTC friends this past year. Thanks for organizing it for us and thanks to everyone that helped wit the set up and tear down!

Lloyd

On Jun 5, 2021, at 9:17 PM, Bob Hayes via groups.io <bobhayes1=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Big thanks to everyone who participated in today’s show, I think it was a great success.

During tear down, a green USB charger was found plugged into one of the power strips. I have it and if it is yours, let me know and we can figure how to get in back to you.

Thanks again,
Bob

Join WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.