Re: Manassas 2021 Track Plan

Randy Hamilton

I'm going

________________________________
From: WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io <WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io> on behalf of MARGARET KEYS via groups.io <margaretdkeys=cs.com@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 4, 2021 12:59:39 PM
To: WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io <WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [wamaltc] Manassas 2021 Track Plan

It is raining now, I don't think it will last long, so probably the rest of the afternoon will be ok. I will text you my address.
On Friday, June 4, 2021, 12:52:31 PM EDT, Bob Hayes via groups.io <bobhayes1=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Margeret,

I know you can do it but I want to help.

I will be there around 3:30/4:00.

Send me a private email: bobhayes1@aol.com <mailto:bobhayes1@aol.com> or text me: 301-706-5978 your address.

Thanks.

Bob

On Jun 4, 2021, at 12:05 PM, MARGARET KEYS via groups.io <margaretdkeys=cs.com@groups.io> wrote:

I didn’t realize what time it is. If you are set on doing this and you come now, we might be able to do it before it rains.