Re: Manassas 2021 Track Plan

Lloyd Rombold

Hi Bob
I’m planning to come. I’ll bring a couple trains and a few buildings for the town.
You may have already put this out and I missed it but what time is the set up?

Thanks
Lloyd

On Jun 1, 2021, at 4:16 PM, Bob Hayes via groups.io <bobhayes1=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

Manassas is this weekend. Due to the small number of respondence and table transport limitations, this layout is a little smaller than our usual Manassas effort. Nothing crazy in terms of layout - 4 9v loops.

The following people have responded about displaying:

Ian - bringing track and ?

Margeret - 18 table (one of them adjustable), baseplates, Mike H. and ?

Mike H. - Brickham and a tram and ?

Costantine - buildings and vehicles and ?

Scott B. - “mix display of WAMALTC and WAMALUG stuff”

Chuck - Union Station and a circus - On this layout Union station will be a through station as opposed to a terminal station

Abe - some buildings and ?

Bob - track, electrics, valley, trains and vehicles.

Art - maybe

Randy - maybe

Linda and Rich - maybe

If you are not on the list and would like to display, please let me know.

If you are on the list and I have incorrect information, please let me know.

As usual the track plan can be changed as needed.

A track plan is posted at: https://brickshelf.com/gallery/bhayes/trains/shows/Manassas2021/manassas2021a.png

And maybe showing below:

Please respond with comments, concerns and questions.

Thank you.

Bob

<manassas2021A.png>

Join WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.