Re: Manassas 2021 Track Plan

Matthew David Taylor

Hey Bob,

I had previously sent a message to the groups.io (and the discord) that I
could bring Fairfax Station, the Little Tavern, and my Southern F-series
train. I’m not sure if the email went through?

I think Monty had also indicated he had stuff to bring.

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021, Bob Hayes via groups.io <bobhayes1=
aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,

Manassas is this weekend. Due to the small number of respondence and
table transport limitations, this layout is a little smaller than our usual
Manassas effort. Nothing crazy in terms of layout - 4 9v loops.

The following people have responded about displaying:

Ian - bringing track and ?

Margeret - 18 table (one of them adjustable), baseplates, Mike H. and ?

Mike H. - Brickham and a tram and ?

Costantine - buildings and vehicles and ?

Scott B. - “mix display of WAMALTC and WAMALUG stuff”

Chuck - Union Station and a circus - On this layout Union station will be
a through station as opposed to a terminal station

Abe - some buildings and ?

Bob - track, electrics, valley, trains and vehicles.

Art - maybe

Randy - maybe

Linda and Rich - maybe

If you are not on the list and would like to display, please let me know.

If you are on the list and I have incorrect information, please let me
know.

As usual the track plan can be changed as needed.

A track plan is posted at: https://brickshelf.com/
gallery/bhayes/trains/shows/Manassas2021/manassas2021a.png

And maybe showing below:

Please respond with comments, concerns and questions.

Thank you.

Bob

Join WamaLTC@WamaLTC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.